WHO IS ROGER LA SALLE ?
PrIncIple & Founder of the MatrIx ThInkIng
Roger La Salle, trains people in innovation, marketing, business management and the new emerging art of Opportunity Capture. "Matrix Thinking"™ was developed by Roger and is now licensed more than 29 countries and used in countless organisations worldwide. He is speaks on Innovation, Opportunity and business development and is the author of four books and a Director and former CEO of the Innovation Centre of Victoria (INNOVIC) as well as a number of companies both in Australia and overseas. He has been responsible for a number of successful technology start-ups and in 2004 was a regular panellist on the ABC New Inventors TV program. In 2005 he was appointed to the "Chair of Innovation" at “The Queens University" in Belfast. Roger is not only a speaker but an innovation practitioner with four of his Matrix Thinking inspired innovations on display in technology museums in Australia.
www.matrixthinking.com or www.innovationtraining.com.au
His books include:
• “Think New” “The easy structured way to product innovation and greater business opportunity”
• “Think Next” “How to find a business opportunity in the chaos of everyday life”
• “Think Again” “Innovate your processes and harvest untouched wealth”
• “Innovate or Perish” The essential chemistry and metrics for innovation in the services sector.
• “So you want to make your million by inventing” A 52 page booklet on the torturous path of commercialising an invention